Arrow and The Flash

inner geek is coming out

Have you watched Arrow or The Flash? Oh my God I am obsessed. OBSESSED. My obsession started when I was 10? 11? I was hooked to Smallville in the first place. And so I began obsessing with everything relating to Marvel or DC Comics.

But yeah, I don't own any comics cause they can be pretty expensive. I rely mostly on tv or the Internet hehe.

So.... talking bout my obsession. First of all, Arrow is quite a dark series while The Flash is a lighter one. 

Oliver Queen went through a dark brutal phase while Barry well Barry Allen, he went through a dark phase too but hey you couldn't help but to adore him. He's soooooo cute!!

And my my my Oliver Queen is quite a playboy isn't he. You just couldn't help but to sleep with everyone aye. But deep within him, he is a nice guy, he protects everyone he loves. 

Can you imagine the smile I made whenever both of the series collab? HUGEEEEEEEEE! 


THIS IS IN THE FLASH SERIES WHEN THE FLASH, GREEN ARROW AND FIRESTORM BATTLE THE REVERSE FLASH. OH MY GOD WUUU WUUUUUUUUU

What if they remake Smallville and make a collaboration with The Flash and Arrow. That would be epic!






Comments

Popular Posts