Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque review

Dat da da da !

                       

Oh the love that I have for the miracle product inside the paper bag. Last two months, I was given two free samples of Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque from Kiehl's and I love them to bits. You can't imagine how disappointed I was, scraping the last product clean knowing that sooner or later I have to buy a full product. So what is it? What's the hype? Well it is basically a clay mask. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, then clay mask is good for you because as it soaks all the grease and dirt on your skin and unclogged your pores. A clay mask can be pretty drying but luckily, this mask is not. It leaves your face feeling clean and soft without drying your skin.


                        

The best part? More free samples yeay! I have been dying to try the Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream. 😛 🔫 

                        

Directions: Apply a thin layer to damp, clean skin, avoiding the eye area and allow it to dry for approximately 10 minutes. When dry, gently remove using a warm, wet towel and gently pat dry. Recommended for use once or twice a week. 


                      

Mind the plastic knife cause there's no spatula available and it does the trick 😂. This mask dries to a semi powdery feeling (almost like a bedak sejuk) and being me, I just wash my face with tap water. Fancy... My skin feels so soft and the redness of my pimples had been reduced. It shrinks my pores a little and after several uses, I do notice a reduce of my blackheads and it shrinks your pimples really well. This mask has an earthy soya scent to it. Make sense? No? Okay 😂

                         
                                                          The inai is finally fading yey! 

Final verdict: At 142 g this tub can last you for a while. At RM 116.60 it can be quite expensive but hey at least this thing really works! I've been saving money for a month just to buy the full product and it worth every single cents! Go Kiehl's! 
    






Comments

Popular Posts